Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Daily chart of USD/CAD

Daily chart of
USD/CAD


This is USD dollar against Canadian dollar (USDCAD) of daily chart
Shall we see what is going on?

I have known so many traders, Elliot wave and even Fibonacci fellows
Perhaps some of my readers so do them or will do as fellows of that theory
I have been dying for asking them
” is it working? I means truly? Nothing but truly?”
It is assuredly bizarre for me whenever I heard from them that it works well.

This is what they said E wave of Elliott’s wave principle
To me it is a most dangerous tool to entry with it
I would rather ignore E wave
But this.     








①    is stochastic first bottom
②    is second bottom, so called, the double bottom and so to speak it is happened “divergence” with candle
③    is Bollinger bands which is about to open it
④    is the previous 13day ago candle
This is question for you
Is it opening of Bollinger bands 4days later?
Since it is a big issue of candle’s up

The hint!

I am using middle line of BBS of 13 period  

No comments: