Thursday, January 17, 2013

OF EUR/CHF


In first chapter If you don’t know any lines on chart language, never mind, you will be gradually intimacy what is and how to read it. This is my final goal to be reached at though this progress in introduction chart.
But I am strongly insisting on that you must see first the account how is increasing. Tempting enough let us eager to listen what chart is telling us, and examined the lowest point well and truly, if not, let us turn away from my chart language unless the reason and logic has failed to guide and persuade you there.            
I want my readers to share this horrible fear with my chart. It will be huge advance in this field, if someone feels tragedy drama from chart; I think not less than 5 % of trades can feel how candle is sung and dance. hence  I adapt “on air ,live scene, how I strife for survivable , from the chart , feeling the uneasy,  suffer or agony , it is almost near to goals, thou, chart language is too difficult to decipher , if you feel it, it means you understand and listen to what chart is telling to you about good and bad news. Perhaps this is best way for readers to lick my brain and heard my heart beating throughout live show of battle (I name on it as air live scene from the battle)  This may work, yes, as a narrative in the first chapter partly, and rest of them, Continued last chapter. If you don’t want to disconnect the story, you can directly skip to chapter 13 


let us see real time chart and feel it 

                                   Eur/Chf

It is 30 M chart that we consider whether if it is peak or not
In day trading, you may consider that it is the top of short term view   
As real time of it, the price is 1.24372 you would better sell it
And after re-buy it for long term view
Let us see how Cassandra words are precise!



30분봉 차트입니다.
단기적으로 한번 털어주고 다시 잡아도 좋다고 생각합니다.
왜냐하면 장기적으로는 상승추세이니까요
그러나 상승추세일지라도 눌렀다 가는 게 chart 입니다. 즉 오를 때 조차도 내렸다가 가는 곳이 있는데 소위 눌림목이 되겠군요. 이 종목은 30분봉상 한번 눌렀다가 갈 것입니다.
우리 한번 주시하고 그 결과를 비교해보지요
카산드라의 예언을 믿어도 되는지

1 comment:

Cassandra chart said...

It is strong wave (1.248,850)than she expected. But I trust what she predicted
It is willing to down to 1.240,000
Do not chase it until the retreatment is processed
Within next week, it will be inflected on 1.240000