Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Five days later of EUR/GBP 30 minute chart

Five days later of
EUR/GBP
30 minute chart

Hello again 
I need to come back here to 
Withdraw my Apology!?


Once I apology here for my tiny difference of calculation
Do you remember it?
 “is highest price reached today 0.79699 but I expected with 0.797468. it is a big difference or more or less forgivable error?”

It was calculated as the originally expected price 0.797468
And I did Apology so that I modified price 0.79699
Slightly, very slightly it was error  

But by and large it is almost reached at original price which I told you five days ago
Because today it is reached 0.79805 which is closer than 2days ago (Final price 0.79805)
Hence
I may withdraw my Apology!?





As you can see

The price has deeply and startlingly been falling down by way of recoiling reaction. This is reason why we should respect the trend but not defiance or rebel against it     

No comments: