Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Where is trend line?


Question!

It is real time relay about USD/JPN sine 2 weeks ago
You may contrast it in terms of all view of posted time and written time

Let us study a classical technical chart language   

Where is trend line, which is based on one of Dow Theory of Trend methodology?

I want you to drill by yourself checking out not only this chart but also other all of them  

공부합시다
2 주전부터 일본 엔화와 미국 달러화에 대하여 실시간 중계방송 하고 있습니다.
지금의 실전 상황에서 공부 좀하고 넘어가지요
이 상황에서 트랜드이 어디있나요?
그 녀석이 소위 지지선 역할을 한다는 게
고전적인 다우이론 기법인데
실전에서 확인하고 가세요.

3 comments:

Cassandra chart said...

and then
what is timing to buy it?
I think it is 5 minute chart
you may wait until convergence of all MA
I hope you u get it

Cassandra chart said...

I mean all of convergence of all MA
such as 240,120,60,20, 5 moving average
good luck!

Cassandra chart said...

today it is 4 days after this post
could you compare what happened to chart?
I wish you to study by yourself